'Best of NH' 48-Hour short films to be screened in Hooksett tonight
HOOKSETT — The New Hampshire 48 Hour Film Project will hold its "Best of NH" screening tonight starting at 7 p.m. at Hooksett's Cinemagic theater. Tickets are $10 and may be purchased online at www.48hourfilm.com/newhampshire.
The 48 Hour project challenges teams to produce films that are seven minutes or less and do it in just 48 hours. Twenty-six teams competed this year. Teams drew a genre for their film and were given a common set of elements to incorporate into their films. Those elements were: a character, an IT specialist; a line of dialogue, "When did this happen?" and a prop, a cantaloupe. A selection of 14 films will be shown tonight.
The New Hampshire Union Leader is media sponsor of the project.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.