Apr 19, 2014
Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Manchester man accused of pulling fire alarm
Police said Aaron Brunelle, 26, had shown up at a South Beech Street apartment several times, repeatedly buzzing his ex-girlfriend’s apartment and demanding to be let into the building. She refused, but he gained access “somehow” and began banging on and kicking her door, police said in a release.
Brunelle wasn’t at the building when police arrived, but showed up again Tuesday afternoon. He ran away, but a police dog found him hiding behind a tree several blocks away, police said.
Police: Man tried to sell stolen jewelry
A local man who allegedly led police on car chase on Monday was arrested after police identified him as the man who had pawned stolen jewelry at several pawn shops.
Ciechon was charged with disobeying a police officer, several motor vehicle violations, nine counts of receiving stolen property and nine counts of theft.
A local man who allegedly fired a gun at a car was arrested Monday on charges of criminal threatening and reckless conduct.
Police said Abdallah Hassan, 25, approached two men outside the Seven Eleven store on Maple Street about 10:15 p.m. Monday and pulled out a gun. He was apparently upset over a past dispute, police said.
A local man who allegedly slashed and punched his ex-girlfriend’s new boyfriend Monday night was arrested on assault charges.Police said Zachariah Head, 19, approached the passenger side of his ex-girlfriend’s car and, while holding a knife, threatened to kill her new boyfriend. The other man put up his hands and feet to deflect the attack and was cut on the hand. Head then reached in through the window and punched the other man in the face before running away.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Judge increases bail to $100,000 cash for Dover teen accused of starting fire Tuesday night - 0
- Manchester man accused of robbery at knifepoint - 0
- Sunapee man apologizes for deaths of Vermont couple - 0
- Hudson woman arrested in meth lab case - 0
- Candia police investigating possible pitbull fighting - 0
- Man shot by Nashua police says he was acting in self defense - 1
- Diocese issues narrative regarding investigation of monsignor - 0
- Bishops' statements on sentencing of Rev. Msgr. Arsenault - 0
- Man arrested after two men robbed on Canal Street - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UNH library halts book disposal after complaints - 0
- Tom Herzig's Trackside: Valenti Modified race was top shelf - 0
- Manchester school official points to 7 weapons cases not brought to conduct committee - 0
- Edie Loeb Tomasko dies, leaves UpReach Therapeutic Riding Center legacy - 0
- Witt named UNH women’s hockey coach - 0
- Ian Clark's High School Lacrosse: Bedford boys remains focused on third title - 0
- Fisher Cats steal home, beat New Britain - 0
- Executive Council vote: Centralized immunization registry becoming a reality - 0
- Littleton music store still playing the right notes - 0
New Hampshire Club Notes
Younger of two brothers convicted of murdering parents quietly released after 18 years in prison
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917