Nov 6, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Manchester man accused of pulling fire alarm
Police said Aaron Brunelle, 26, had shown up at a South Beech Street apartment several times, repeatedly buzzing his ex-girlfriend’s apartment and demanding to be let into the building. She refused, but he gained access “somehow” and began banging on and kicking her door, police said in a release.
Brunelle wasn’t at the building when police arrived, but showed up again Tuesday afternoon. He ran away, but a police dog found him hiding behind a tree several blocks away, police said.
Police: Man tried to sell stolen jewelry
A local man who allegedly led police on car chase on Monday was arrested after police identified him as the man who had pawned stolen jewelry at several pawn shops.
Ciechon was charged with disobeying a police officer, several motor vehicle violations, nine counts of receiving stolen property and nine counts of theft.
A local man who allegedly fired a gun at a car was arrested Monday on charges of criminal threatening and reckless conduct.
Police said Abdallah Hassan, 25, approached two men outside the Seven Eleven store on Maple Street about 10:15 p.m. Monday and pulled out a gun. He was apparently upset over a past dispute, police said.
A local man who allegedly slashed and punched his ex-girlfriend’s new boyfriend Monday night was arrested on assault charges.Police said Zachariah Head, 19, approached the passenger side of his ex-girlfriend’s car and, while holding a knife, threatened to kill her new boyfriend. The other man put up his hands and feet to deflect the attack and was cut on the hand. Head then reached in through the window and punched the other man in the face before running away.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester police investigating after man stabbed in neck - 0
- Ferguson protests enter third day; arrests in St. Louis - 0
- Abuse history at Nashua address where 3-year-old died - 6
- Franklin robbery suspect sought, considered armed and dangerous - 0
- Franklin man and woman arraigned for attempted prostitution of minor - 0
- Police investigating death of 3-year-old girl in Nashua - 7
- Police say hit-and-run driver was observed tossing beer cans from car - 0
- Police say woman stole pocketbook at Hudson Market Basket - 0
- Police say former manager of Hudson McDonald's stole $10k from restaurant - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Celtics Insider: Celtics rule Smart out of tomorrow's game against Chicago - 0
- Berube the backbone of Monarchs' team 'D' - 0
- Packers QB Revis will pose a challenge for Patriots - 0
- Hudson may start charging for non-transport ambulance calls - 0
- NH suffers 4th worst outage on record - 0
- Camping out didn't pay for shoppers - 0
- Newsreel: Concord economic forecast; Tech Council hosts forum; UNH Fairchild Dairy honored - 0
- Londonderry-based MegaFood launches transparency project in vitamin industry - 0
- Grant program to help Granite State students with loans - 0
NH suffers 4th worst outage on record
Your Turn, NH -- Mike Moffett: Republicans can win in 2016 with Kasich at the top of the ticket
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483