Nov 6, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Manchester man accused of pulling fire alarm
Police said Aaron Brunelle, 26, had shown up at a South Beech Street apartment several times, repeatedly buzzing his ex-girlfriend’s apartment and demanding to be let into the building. She refused, but he gained access “somehow” and began banging on and kicking her door, police said in a release.
Brunelle wasn’t at the building when police arrived, but showed up again Tuesday afternoon. He ran away, but a police dog found him hiding behind a tree several blocks away, police said.
Police: Man tried to sell stolen jewelry
A local man who allegedly led police on car chase on Monday was arrested after police identified him as the man who had pawned stolen jewelry at several pawn shops.
Ciechon was charged with disobeying a police officer, several motor vehicle violations, nine counts of receiving stolen property and nine counts of theft.
A local man who allegedly fired a gun at a car was arrested Monday on charges of criminal threatening and reckless conduct.
Police said Abdallah Hassan, 25, approached two men outside the Seven Eleven store on Maple Street about 10:15 p.m. Monday and pulled out a gun. He was apparently upset over a past dispute, police said.
A local man who allegedly slashed and punched his ex-girlfriend’s new boyfriend Monday night was arrested on assault charges.Police said Zachariah Head, 19, approached the passenger side of his ex-girlfriend’s car and, while holding a knife, threatened to kill her new boyfriend. The other man put up his hands and feet to deflect the attack and was cut on the hand. Head then reached in through the window and punched the other man in the face before running away.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Judge OKs early release for former teacher convicted of possessing child porn - 0
- Nashua man indicted for allegedly shooting girlfriend - 0
- Manchester 7-Eleven robbed for fourth time - 0
- Manchester couple faces robbery, theft charges after Salem mall incident - 0
- Chainsaw-wielding man facing multiple charges over Sept. incident - 0
- Woman faces assault charge after Monopoly game gets out of hand - 15
- Plea deal gives shooter 15-30 years in 2012 death of Manchester man - 0
- Missouri governor urges calm ahead of grand jury decision on shooting; findings to be announced at 9 p.m. - 0
- Two Manchester brothers indicted in Nashua drive-by shooting - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: It took a while, but now they're on Wright track - 0
- Newmarket blacksmith has forged a career shaping the elementsof steel - 0
- Kathy Sullivan: We need to rethink some of our county government positions - 0
- Pipes and plans: A chance to show up Mass. - 0
- H.S. Football Power Poll: No doubt - Astros finish on top - 0
- College Hockey: Wildcats home to RPI on Tuesday night - 0
- Manchester school board OK's contract for driver’s ed program - 0
- Unrest erupts after grand jury decides against charges in Ferguson, Mo., shooting - 2
- Malkin, Crosby foil Bruins in overtime - 0
Clinton has 'historic' lead in poll
Sources say former White House Chief of Staff Andy Card to be tapped as Franklin Pierce president
Randy Johnson, Pedro, Smoltz lead HOF ballot
Tough task for NH budget writers
Pipes and plans: A chance to show up Mass.
Teacher 'thrilled' at being reinstated
Paul, Christie share lead in primary poll
NH senators react to Hagel resignation
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483