Home » News » Public Safety
Drivers warned about Epping vehicle shootings
“It’s certainly a dangerous situation. It’s much more than somebody causing damage. They could hit somebody. People could be seriously hurt or have an accident from this,” Newman said.
Police recovered airsoft pellets from the scene where the vehicle was hit while parked.
The motorists whose vehicles were hit pulled over to the side of the road after the shootings or stopped farther down the road. One driver went directly to an automotive shop to get the window fixed, Newman said.
Anyone with information on the incidents is urged to call the Epping Police Department at 679-5122.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Another plane hits frozen Alton Bay - 0
- Police investigating crash after truck reportedly loses tire in Concord - 1
- Derry firefighters extinguish Jeep fire - 0
- Chemical spill in Newington business sends 6 to the hospital - 0
- Officials investigate suspicious Manchester blaze - 0
- UPDATED: Mass. man charged after hitting barrier at Bedford toll plaza - 2
- Massachusetts woman injured in Milan snowmobile crash - 0
- ATV sinks trying to skim water of Weirs Beach - 0
- Fire destroys vacant Nashua building - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester police recover $2,000 worth of painkillers in drug arrest - 0
- 600 votes cast in Hudson by midday - 0
- Man dies after officer-involved Rochester shooting - 0
- Londonderry polls average 100 voters per hour - 0
- Faulty lamp caused Manchester blaze - 0
- Nashua school members' letter prompts an apology - 0
- UNH Law named a top 100 law school in magazine’s rankings - 0
- Musher Seavey wins Alaska's Iditarod dogsled race; woman with NH ties finishes second - 0
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
Manchester schools project budget surplus