Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Copper stolen in rash of thefts at nine PSNH substations
PSNH appealed to the public to report any suspicious activity at or around its substations to local police or directly to PSNH.
“We are concerned about all of these issues, and we are asking the public to help put a stop to this criminal behavior,” Murray said.
No one lost power as a result, he said.
Murray said this is one of at least 10 break-ins at nine Manchester area substations in the last 10 days.
Similar thefts reported Thursday occurred at PSNH substations at 1081 Hanover St., 58 Ronald St. and 149 Eddy Rd., Tessier said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- Rochester shooting investigated - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 1
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 1
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
- Nine arrested in Ossipee drug sweep - 0
- Litchfield woman charged in theft at local grocery store - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester man suffers head injury trying to break up fight - 0
- Former Derry Town Administrator John Anderson asks judge to dismiss charges - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 0
- March storm brings accumulation mystery, maybe misery - 0
- Manchester’s Slebodnick stars in Cornell’s title win - 0
- NHIAA Girls’ Div. I final four offers intriguing matchups - 0
- Goffstown voters have lots to consider with schools - 0
- With snow budget depleted, Nashua dips into trust fund - 0
- Police union contract a top concern for Bedford voters - 0
- Proposed school budget creates stir in Allenstown - 0
- Sen. Ayotte vows to fight on after her military sex assault bill passes - 0
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
Manchester schools project budget surplus
Dover man found not guilty of sex assault but convicted of drugging three women in Portsmouth