Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Copper stolen in rash of thefts at nine PSNH substations
PSNH appealed to the public to report any suspicious activity at or around its substations to local police or directly to PSNH.
“We are concerned about all of these issues, and we are asking the public to help put a stop to this criminal behavior,” Murray said.
No one lost power as a result, he said.
Murray said this is one of at least 10 break-ins at nine Manchester area substations in the last 10 days.
Similar thefts reported Thursday occurred at PSNH substations at 1081 Hanover St., 58 Ronald St. and 149 Eddy Rd., Tessier said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man hospitalized following Rochester shooting; suspect still at large - 0
- Police seeking help to identify alleged credit card thieves - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man accused of new crimes while out on bail faces hearing - 0
- Gorham man arraigned for kidnapping Abigail Hernandez, but details remain scarce - 1
- Ex-Manchester police officer pleads guilty to felonies related to helping drug dealer - 2
- Lancaster man indicted for possessing child sex abuse images - 0
- Former Nashua court officer waives hearing on sexual assault charges - 0
- MBTA police officer arrested two more times following house party arrest in Salem - 0
- Mass. man charged in car registration tax dodge - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Distracted legislating: Our baseless cellphone ban - 0
- Another View -- Betsy McCaughey: Our free lunch President - 0
- Another View -- Karlyn Borysenko: Workplace bullying is a serious problem, governor - 0
- Workplace abuse: Governor gets one right - 0
- Red Sox pull Lester from Wednesday start amid trade rumors - 0
- Accused Abby kidnapper Kibby had past minor brushes with police - 0
- Muskrats, Swamp Bats split twinbill - 0
- Jays' Stroman stymies Red Sox - 0
- NH medical board suspends Manchester doctor's license - 0
Win tickets to see ZZ Top
Win tickets to see the Pretty Reckless
Abby's alleged kidnapper held on $1M bail
Win tickets to see Ziggy Marley
When company comes, opt for variety
Dover man sought in Rochester shooting
Supporters are now 'Abby Strong'
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917