Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Police suspend Exeter sex assault probe that uncovered lurid screenplay written by teachers
Police Chief Richard Kane said investigators identified at least two possible victims in the case, but no charges have been filed.
Police began an investigation in April after allegations surfaced that a female student may have been sexually assaulted in 2009.
During the course of the investigation, a screenplay called "Graduation Crashers" was discovered that later became part of the police department's criminal investigation.
The three teachers have since resigned, but their exact reasons for leaving have never been made public.
The main characters are identified as Batchelder, Grossmith and Forbes. The screenplay contains scenes showing teachers drinking, involved in sexual encounters with mothers of students and a college intern, and engaged in other controversial behavior.
Kane said police believe some of the characters in the screenplay were based on students or former students at the high school.
READER COMMENTS: 12
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 2
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 4
- 2 women sentenced in Home Depot scam - 0
- Man accused of stabbing man in Concord's White Park - 0
- Friends, co-workers mourn loss of Amherst mother and son - 4
- Vermont father, two sons facing charges for Canobie Lake Park scuffle - 2
- Son used AK-47 to kill mother, then himself in Amherst home - 37
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Scots spurn independence, vote to stay in the United Kingdom - 0
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Answers forthcoming - 0
- NHMS chief Gappens is on board with the Chase changes - 0
- Another View -- Ben Rose: How NH's John Stark helped defeat the British at Saratoga - 0
- Celebrating Claremont: A 250th birthday party - 0
- Trashed lunches: Brownies, broccoli and bucks - 6
- Hampstead's Suess ready for Whelen Modified race - 0
- College Football: Big Green kick off season vs. Cent. Connecticut - 0
- Londonderry Rotary to host forum next week - 0
Supporters eager for Hillary's return to NH
Manchester family heartbroken after finding lost kitten was adopted from shelter, family refuses to return it
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917