Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Police suspend Exeter sex assault probe that uncovered lurid screenplay written by teachers
Police Chief Richard Kane said investigators identified at least two possible victims in the case, but no charges have been filed.
Police began an investigation in April after allegations surfaced that a female student may have been sexually assaulted in 2009.
During the course of the investigation, a screenplay called "Graduation Crashers" was discovered that later became part of the police department's criminal investigation.
The three teachers have since resigned, but their exact reasons for leaving have never been made public.
The main characters are identified as Batchelder, Grossmith and Forbes. The screenplay contains scenes showing teachers drinking, involved in sexual encounters with mothers of students and a college intern, and engaged in other controversial behavior.
Kane said police believe some of the characters in the screenplay were based on students or former students at the high school.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Burglary spee brings more charges for Seabrook man - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Brothers accused of stealing candy from launderette - 0
- Maine man faces charges for alleged baseball bat beating - 0
- Man holds car thief at bay with gun until police arrive - 31
- Corrections officials may delay mail restrictions - 1
- City logs 2 robberies within 45 minutes - 0
- Police say man kept suspect at gunpoint in Nashua hospital parking lot - 2
- Loan company and its officials accused of operating illegally in NH - 3
- Two robberies within 45 minutes in Manchester - 2
- NH makes tort reform group's 'Judicial Hellholes' list - 2
- Manchester's O'Neill, Lebanon's Morrill form UNH's 'Granite Wall' - 0
- Stretch of I-293 North and South closed after propane tank crashes - 1
- $13m contract recommended for next phase of Nashua parkway - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Proposed article sets rules for use of temporary signs - 0
- Newsreel: State unemployment stable; Gates Foundation CEO named; generic Viagra out soon - 0
- Leclerc takes second place in men's hockey - 0
- Trinity-Central game pushed to tonight - 0
Shaheen, Ayotte split on House budget plan
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424