Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Police suspend Exeter sex assault probe that uncovered lurid screenplay written by teachers
Police Chief Richard Kane said investigators identified at least two possible victims in the case, but no charges have been filed.
Police began an investigation in April after allegations surfaced that a female student may have been sexually assaulted in 2009.
During the course of the investigation, a screenplay called "Graduation Crashers" was discovered that later became part of the police department's criminal investigation.
The three teachers have since resigned, but their exact reasons for leaving have never been made public.
The main characters are identified as Batchelder, Grossmith and Forbes. The screenplay contains scenes showing teachers drinking, involved in sexual encounters with mothers of students and a college intern, and engaged in other controversial behavior.
Kane said police believe some of the characters in the screenplay were based on students or former students at the high school.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police hunt pair they believe attacked couple at Rochester motel - 0
- Phone evidence likely allowed in Hampstead home invasion trial - 0
- Grand jury indicts one of three men accused in murder of Madbury teen - 0
- Piano teacher wants statement tossed before sex assault trial - 0
- Police say woman tried to steal 15 iPads - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: City man charged with felony cruelty to animals - 0
- Winchester cold case murder solved; investigators say serial killer died in prison - 0
- Second bomb threat in a week at Farmington High School - 1
- Rochester teen indicted for murder of Madbury teen - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: The fiscal mismanagement in Washington is a choice - 0
- 'Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus' - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Palker hat trick paces Bedford triumph - 0
- Police look for Laconia sub shop robber - 0
- Furious Celtics' rally falls short - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
Slandering police: Racism in reverse
Police look for Laconia sub shop robber
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483