Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Jun 20, 2014
Jun 11, 2014
Police suspend Exeter sex assault probe that uncovered lurid screenplay written by teachers
Police Chief Richard Kane said investigators identified at least two possible victims in the case, but no charges have been filed.
Police began an investigation in April after allegations surfaced that a female student may have been sexually assaulted in 2009.
During the course of the investigation, a screenplay called "Graduation Crashers" was discovered that later became part of the police department's criminal investigation.
The three teachers have since resigned, but their exact reasons for leaving have never been made public.
The main characters are identified as Batchelder, Grossmith and Forbes. The screenplay contains scenes showing teachers drinking, involved in sexual encounters with mothers of students and a college intern, and engaged in other controversial behavior.
Kane said police believe some of the characters in the screenplay were based on students or former students at the high school.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pa. man will go to trial for two-state chase - 0
- Arrest made in fake Nashua bomb threat - 0
- Two of Gregory Smart's killers nearing release - 0
- Speeding stop leads to drug and alcohol charges for Nashua men - 0
- Salem child porn arrest after tip leading to cloud storage of images - 0
- Manchester woman suffers injuries in dragging incident - 0
- Judge orders fired Manchester officer back to jail to finish sentence - 6
- Claremont police dispatcher charged with sex assault and incest, placed on leave - 0
- Speeding stop leads to drug and alcohol charges in Hollis - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Another View -- Tiler Eaton: The Northern Pass project would help, not hurt, NH's economy - 0
- Allen Lessels on Motor Sports: Craven loves qualifying format - 0
- City summer: Check out Manchester - 0
- Revenge? Shea needs none - 0
- Bonner rock'n the hardware - 0
- On Baseball: G'days for Berti boosted his game - 0
- Special Section: Readers' Choice 2014 - 0
- Officials probe fire at Jaffrey trash sorting building - 0
- Swamp Bats fall to Pilgrims - 0
Community groups profit from race week
Ignoring Lyme: What are state, towns doing?
- Total Votes: 917