Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Nashua mother indicted in the death of son, 2
Unique S. Gould, 21, of 8 Ash Court, has been indicted by a Hillsborough County Superior Court grand jury on seven charges including manslaughter, first and second-degree assault and endangering the welfare of a child for the April 25 incident at her home.
The child was then rushed to the hospital for immediate medical attention, and was subsequently placed on life support, according to family members. The boy’s father decided to end life support two weeks later.
Following the assault, Gould was interviewed by two detectives, at which time she allegedly acknowledged spanking her son on April 25, the day before emergency crews arrived at her home, court documents said.
The newest indictments accuse Gould of striking the child numerous times on his head, face and buttocks, which caused the brain injuries and bruising. The indictments also allege that she failed to seek medical attention for an extended period of time, and placed the child in a corner with his hands behind his back and legs spread for an extended time.
“She is devastated by the child’s death. We will litigate every aspect of the case,” he said following her arrest.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua man charged in child sexual assault - 0
- Two accused of trafficking women in Hampton, Hooksett and Manchester - 0
- 'Fugitive of Week' captured in Hooksett - 0
- Pedestrian struck in Keene - 0
- Manchester pub crawl leads to arrest of four - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man has excuse for missing court in Conway - he was in jail - 0
- Claremont man charged with arson in May fire - 0
- Former Farmington fire chief waives arraignment on theft charges - 0
- $50k bail for two charged with beating pizza delivery man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester pair arrested for fighting in Merrimack parking lot - 0
- Election Day hotline established to report suspected voter fraud, abuse - 1
- NHIAA Cross Country: Moskowitz, Kimball primed for Meet of Champions battle - 0
- Salem coach Rich has seen playoff runs from both sidelines - 0
- Monarchs' Schultz leads by example - 0
- Manchester Marathon day to draw about 1,700 runners - 0
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Londonderry vs. Salem is a playoff contest - 0
- Another View - Jeanne Shaheen: What it means to put New Hampshire first - 4
- Another View -- Scott Brown: To change direction, we need to change senators - 9
Manchester pub crawl leads to arrest of four
School's out for voters
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483