Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Nashua mother indicted in the death of son, 2
Unique S. Gould, 21, of 8 Ash Court, has been indicted by a Hillsborough County Superior Court grand jury on seven charges including manslaughter, first and second-degree assault and endangering the welfare of a child for the April 25 incident at her home.
The child was then rushed to the hospital for immediate medical attention, and was subsequently placed on life support, according to family members. The boy’s father decided to end life support two weeks later.
Following the assault, Gould was interviewed by two detectives, at which time she allegedly acknowledged spanking her son on April 25, the day before emergency crews arrived at her home, court documents said.
The newest indictments accuse Gould of striking the child numerous times on his head, face and buttocks, which caused the brain injuries and bruising. The indictments also allege that she failed to seek medical attention for an extended period of time, and placed the child in a corner with his hands behind his back and legs spread for an extended time.
“She is devastated by the child’s death. We will litigate every aspect of the case,” he said following her arrest.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Judge hikes bail in sex assault, child porn case - 0
- Judge declines to order mistrial in Derry sex assault case - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Police say homeless man stole car, struck pedestrian - 0
- Police investigating pizza store burglary in Plaistow - 0
- Salem police searching for Dunkin Donuts robber who wore Obama Halloween mask - 2
- Information sought in Keene hair salon burglary attempt - 0
- Two men arrested in Nashua armed robbery - 0
- Elderly Dover woman victim of paving scam, police say - 1
- Man charged with sex assault, sticking woman with hypodermic needle - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- School's out for voters - 0
- Kuster's abortion lies: Claims against Garcia are untrue - 1
- Brown, Shaheen run hardest where support is deepest - 0
- Jonathan E. Benedict - 0
- Drew Cline: GOP missed opportunities could mean trouble on Tuesday - 1
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Demaryius Thomas is x-factor for Broncos' offense - 0
- College Football: Big Green ready for tussle with Harvard - 0
- UNH Notebook: Albany is much improved - 0
- MVP Bumgarner rides to the rescue for Giants' third World Series win in five years - 0
The Obamaconomy: Shea-Porter shows its flaw
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483