Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Salem prosecutors want Mass. lawyer removed from drug case
He was apprehended inside the Sears store at the Mall at Rockingham Park last Tuesday around 1 p.m. by Salem, Manchester and state police. The disciplinary proceedings against Geraldo's lead attorney, Ernest Solomon, of Fitchburg, Mass., involve misappropriating another client's bail money for his own use, charging an excessive fee and failure to keep his client informed, according to a petition by the Massachusetts Board of Bar Overseers.
But Solomon failed to report his ongoing disciplinary proceedings in Massachusetts to Korbey in a petition that out-of-state lawyers are required to present to a judge, Grosky said in his request.
"As in-state counsel, Attorney Bernard vouched for Attorney Solomon before this court and filed a motion on his behalf," Grosky said. "To whatever degree Attorney Bernard was to ensure compliance with court rules, it did not happen."
Both attorneys are expected to appear Thursday morning with Geraldo for a probable cause hearing in 10th Circuit Court in Salem.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- West Lebanon man accused of secretly recording child - 0
- Prosecutors seek to block documents from advisor's fraud trial - 0
- Former EMT receives probation for theft of fentanyl - 0
- Biker faces charges after high-speed chase at 127 mph - 0
- NH teen killers to get sentence reviews after state Supreme Court decision - 7
- Manchester raid came 8 months after home invasion - 4
- NH killer in 1991 Smart trial seeks time with wife - 14
- Newport shooting victim in stable but critical condition - 0
- Nashua arrests 9 on drug warrants - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Know the Law: Know your rights when dealing with debt collectors - 0
- Ask SCORE: Getting help with routine chores allows owners to focus on critical issues - 0
- Another View - Richard Ober: We have to act now to stop the decline in NH's future prospects - 0
- Another View: Gordon Humphrey -- Rubens will bring principled, courageous leadership to Senate - 2
- Firefly dress could set the world on fire - 0
- As school year starts, talk of new testing begins in Manchester - 1
- Wildcats focus on positives following opening loss - 0
- NHIAA Field Hockey Preview: Exeter, Pinkerton girls thinking big - 0
- Frank Jones' foray into ale-making in Portsmouth is a success - 0
Two killed in North Hampton plane crash
DWI License Revocations
Sherborne takes Manchester city golf crown
The JV team: Obama's unbelievable admission
Another View: Gordon Humphrey -- Rubens will bring principled, courageous leadership to Senate
'Our job is to rebuild that middle class'
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917