Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Salem prosecutors want Mass. lawyer removed from drug case
He was apprehended inside the Sears store at the Mall at Rockingham Park last Tuesday around 1 p.m. by Salem, Manchester and state police. The disciplinary proceedings against Geraldo's lead attorney, Ernest Solomon, of Fitchburg, Mass., involve misappropriating another client's bail money for his own use, charging an excessive fee and failure to keep his client informed, according to a petition by the Massachusetts Board of Bar Overseers.
But Solomon failed to report his ongoing disciplinary proceedings in Massachusetts to Korbey in a petition that out-of-state lawyers are required to present to a judge, Grosky said in his request.
"As in-state counsel, Attorney Bernard vouched for Attorney Solomon before this court and filed a motion on his behalf," Grosky said. "To whatever degree Attorney Bernard was to ensure compliance with court rules, it did not happen."
Both attorneys are expected to appear Thursday morning with Geraldo for a probable cause hearing in 10th Circuit Court in Salem.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Arrest made in attempted robbery of Littleton gas station - 0
- Ex-Littleton man sentenced to prison for DWI crash - 0
- Man who led Rochester police on chase held on $100K bail - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Mother asks judge for a break in her bail - 0
- Wakefield woman helps track alleged burglars - 0
- Three get prison for passing bad checks at Tilton outlets - 0
- Inmate indicted in 2009 kidnapping, rape of woman - 0
- Smuggling drugs into Berlin prison an escalating problem - 0
- Assistant AG cites suspended County Attorney Reams' 'shocking behavior' - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Wildcats have come a long way - 0
- Another weekend, another three games for Monarchs - 0
- Another View -- Mark S. MacKenzie: Raising minimum wage would lift NH families out of poverty - 0
- Pray for safety: The state did not provide it - 0
- Big league gambling: AG makes right call on casinos - 0
- Students add their special touch to Christmas - 0
- Chargers edge Manning, Broncos, 27-20 - 0
- Iginla strikes twice as red-hot Bruins top Oilers - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Bow's balance too much for Kearsarge - 0
Symphony NH plans pair of holiday events
Hooksett man arrested on assault charges
Driver was trying to kill himself
NH reps eyeing budget deal
Decision to tap F&G habitat fund explained
Big tipper stops for lunch
Keene to appeal Robin Hood rulings
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424