Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Portsmouth man faces more sex assault charges
Paul Fierley, 51, was indicted on five counts of aggravated felonious sexual assault by a grand jury earlier this month in Rockingham County Superior Court, according to prosecutors.
Fierley was initially accused of sexually assaulting the woman on Nov. 1, 2012, at the Feaster Apartments, where the two lived. He had faced two charges. But prosecutors now say in the latest set of indictments that the sex assaults spanned Nov. 1 to Nov. 22, 2012.
Fierley had pleaded not guilty to the initial set of charge, and remains at the Rockingham County jail on $25,000 bail.
Portsmouth police arrested Fierley in February after he left the state while under investigation.
Police said they were already familiar with Fierley from his interaction with another woman in the building. He has a misdemeanor simple assault conviction from Oct. 9, 2012, for kissing that woman, court records say.
The building where he and the woman in the latest case lived — in separate units — largely houses elderly residents and adults with disabilities.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua man charged in child sexual assault - 0
- Two accused of trafficking women in Hampton, Hooksett and Manchester - 0
- 'Fugitive of Week' captured in Hooksett - 0
- Pedestrian struck in Keene - 0
- Manchester pub crawl leads to arrest of four - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man has excuse for missing court in Conway - he was in jail - 0
- Claremont man charged with arson in May fire - 0
- Former Farmington fire chief waives arraignment on theft charges - 0
- $50k bail for two charged with beating pizza delivery man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester pair arrested for fighting in Merrimack parking lot - 0
- Election Day hotline established to report suspected voter fraud, abuse - 1
- NHIAA Cross Country: Moskowitz, Kimball primed for Meet of Champions battle - 0
- Salem coach Rich has seen playoff runs from both sidelines - 0
- Monarchs' Schultz leads by example - 0
- Manchester Marathon day to draw about 1,700 runners - 0
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Londonderry vs. Salem is a playoff contest - 0
- Another View - Jeanne Shaheen: What it means to put New Hampshire first - 4
- Another View -- Scott Brown: To change direction, we need to change senators - 9
Manchester pub crawl leads to arrest of four
School's out for voters
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483