Home » Sports » College Sports
UNH’s Taylor Chace returning to Paralympic Games
A member of the U.S. Sled Hockey Team since 2005, the 27-year-old Hampton Falls resident on Wednesday officially was named a member of the team that will represent the U.S. at the 2014 Games in Sochi, Russia, March 7-14. The announcement came after the conclusion of tryouts conducted by USA Hockey in suburban Buffalo, N.Y.
A University of New Hampshire graduate, Chace is a program specialist for UNH’s Northeast Passage, an organization that promotes active, independent living for people with disabilities. Among his duties are coaching sled hockey and serving as a strength-and-conditioning specialist.
READER COMMENTS: 6
- UPDATE: Portsmouth woman, 60, identified after her body is found in creek - 0
- N.Y. man charged with reckless conduct after accidental shooting in Nashua - 0
- Cases against Keene 'Robin Hooders' dismissed by judge - 0
- Task force arrests man in Nottingham for Candia burglary - 0
- Police: Salem man used car keys to stab officer in hand - 0
- Manchester muffler shop burglarized - 0
- Boy, 12, struck in Newton remains hospitalized - 0
- State revenue under projections for November - 0
- Armed man arrested after Manchester convenience store robbery - 0
UPDATE: Could be 'months' before deciding on charges in crash involving Dover city councilor
What Congress? Obama's 'easy way out'
Boy wounded by bullet was to be released