Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Ad is clever and 'so much more'
I know I am not the only person questioning the value of an expensive four-year school these days. It appears Nashua Community College has perfected its timing to capitalize on changing perceptions like mine and present their school as another option.
To check out the spot, you can find it on Youtube, or visit www.evradvertising.com.
During my time as a novice newspaper reporter covering the Manchester Board of School Committee I had the pleasure of meeting board member Bernard J. Perry Jr. He was a committed public servant, biomedical engineer, college professor of computer science and respected businessman as the proud owner of KRL/Bantry Components. The high-tech resistor manufacturing company, located in the south end of Manchester, was previously owned by his father, Bernard J. Perry Sr.
My house gets destroyed during normal activities such as eating and bathing, so I cringe when my children ask to do messy art projects. Even a half-hour with Play-Doh means I will be finding it on my shoes and digging it out of my carpet for weeks. Studio 550 must have sensed my pain because it has begun offering Parents and Kids Clay Workshops at its 550 Elm St. community art center.
If you have an event you would like considered as the Event of the Week, be sure to enter it at the free NH365.ORG events calendar.
READER COMMENTS: 3
- George Will: Battle royal in Iowa - 0
- Charles Krauthammer: Our real Syria strategy: containment-plus - 0
- Roger Simon: Do 'real men' hit women? - 3
- Another View -- Scott Brown: America's interests come before party or President - 27
- John Stossel: We have two anti-choice parties in America - 1
- Another View -- Andres Martinez: How our imperial tax code encourages inversions - 0
- Jonah Goldberg: What 'war on women'? - 4
- George Will: High stakes in Kansas - 1
- Kathy Sullivan: NH GOP's smearing of good people hits a new low - 29
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UNH gridders jump one spot in national polls - 0
- NHIAA Field Hockey: Merrill's hat trick lifts Winnacunnet - 0
- Busy day for White Mountain National Forest rescuers - 0
- Nashua man accused of cutting wife’s throat committed to psychiatric hospital - 1
- Two may have stabbed each other in Concord parking garage incident, police say - 0
- Manchester joyride in a stolen truck lands two in handcuffs - 0
- High School Football Power Poll: Some shuffling in the middle - 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Pamela Diamantis: USNH’s tuition freeze offer is good for NH’s future - 1
Dover man's nightmare lesson for everyone
Fall hikers throughout NH put on notice
'Strange ideas' Banning guns made in NH
Personhood Controversial? Really?
License revocations for DWI announced
Dredging planned for Milford's Osgood Pond