Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Ad is clever and 'so much more'
I know I am not the only person questioning the value of an expensive four-year school these days. It appears Nashua Community College has perfected its timing to capitalize on changing perceptions like mine and present their school as another option.
To check out the spot, you can find it on Youtube, or visit www.evradvertising.com.
During my time as a novice newspaper reporter covering the Manchester Board of School Committee I had the pleasure of meeting board member Bernard J. Perry Jr. He was a committed public servant, biomedical engineer, college professor of computer science and respected businessman as the proud owner of KRL/Bantry Components. The high-tech resistor manufacturing company, located in the south end of Manchester, was previously owned by his father, Bernard J. Perry Sr.
My house gets destroyed during normal activities such as eating and bathing, so I cringe when my children ask to do messy art projects. Even a half-hour with Play-Doh means I will be finding it on my shoes and digging it out of my carpet for weeks. Studio 550 must have sensed my pain because it has begun offering Parents and Kids Clay Workshops at its 550 Elm St. community art center.
If you have an event you would like considered as the Event of the Week, be sure to enter it at the free NH365.ORG events calendar.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Free Ray Brewer; No, forget I said that - 0
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Some dance, others judge - 0
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: When a tattoo is no longer for you - 0
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Lessons learned on the ice - 0
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Ali Baba Whole Foods Festival is exotic, and right next door - 0
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Artists invited to make utility boxes beautiful - 0
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Grappone Automotive Group owner not afraid to go her own way - 1
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Queen City to host movie? - 1
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Palace Theatre is in search of its history - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Memorial heroic in NHIAA Div. I basketball semifinal defeat - 0
- Excess school money may target crowded classes in Manchester - 0
- Nashua board members apologize for signingCommon Core letter - 0
- Sen. Shaheen participates in all-night climate change ‘talkathon’ - 1
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Monarchs' Derek Forbort in the right place at the right time - 0
- Educators, advocates speak to new standards for use of force - 0
- Two Manchester health clinics working on merger plan - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: City woman connected to fatal crash in court again - 0
- Franklin’s newest police recruit, a German shepherd pup, can smell trouble - 0
Allenstown rejects town and school budgets
Crowley elected in Northfield
Minimum wages: Maximum spin
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Shaheen among speakers at Senate Dems' climate change 'talkathon'
Hooksett votes down Pinkerton schools deal