Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Ad is clever and 'so much more'
I know I am not the only person questioning the value of an expensive four-year school these days. It appears Nashua Community College has perfected its timing to capitalize on changing perceptions like mine and present their school as another option.
To check out the spot, you can find it on Youtube, or visit www.evradvertising.com.
During my time as a novice newspaper reporter covering the Manchester Board of School Committee I had the pleasure of meeting board member Bernard J. Perry Jr. He was a committed public servant, biomedical engineer, college professor of computer science and respected businessman as the proud owner of KRL/Bantry Components. The high-tech resistor manufacturing company, located in the south end of Manchester, was previously owned by his father, Bernard J. Perry Sr.
My house gets destroyed during normal activities such as eating and bathing, so I cringe when my children ask to do messy art projects. Even a half-hour with Play-Doh means I will be finding it on my shoes and digging it out of my carpet for weeks. Studio 550 must have sensed my pain because it has begun offering Parents and Kids Clay Workshops at its 550 Elm St. community art center.
If you have an event you would like considered as the Event of the Week, be sure to enter it at the free NH365.ORG events calendar.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Scene in Manchester: Monsters on the loose, again - 0
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: At Zaboo, 'You'll fit right in ...' - 0
- Katie McQuaid's Scene In Manchester: Tracking street crime is her game - 2
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Elm Street's resurgence includes a good workout - 0
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Calling all area Muchachos - 0
- Scene in Manchester: Runners get ready to travel back in time - 0
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Bootcamp takes chocolate to a new level - 0
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Dinner offers delicious way to honor local farmers - 0
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Cyclists work to ride safely on city streets - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Goffstown's Bourque impresses; Memorial, Bishop Guertin, Pinkerton win in Queen City Jamboree - 0
- Hanover boys soccer edges defense-minded BG - 0
- NH Fisher Cats, Pierre stun Rock Cats in 4-3 win - 0
- Helping hands for new St. Anselm students in Manchester on move in day - 0
- To market, to market: Market Basket shoppers flock on in - 0
- Nashua Market Basket employee: 'Worth every day of work lost' - 0
- NH teen killers to get sentence reviews after state Supreme Court decision - 0
- Manchester raid came 8 months after home invasion - 0
- NH killer in 1991 Smart trial seeks time with wife - 0
Enter to win tickets to see Paula Poundstone
Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you
Win tickets to see Steven Wright
Hooksett highs: A good multiple choice test