Home » Sports » Baseball » Youth leagues
Manchester 14’s advance to N.E. Babe Ruth baseball final
Waterford eliminated Norwood, Mass., 10-0 in five innings in the other semifinal game Monday behind a five-inning no-hitter from Jacob Gannon.
Swanson started the rally with a walk and advanced to third on a double from Nate Hall. Drew Merrick, who had three of his team’s six hits, lashed a two-run single down the left field line.
Warwick tied the game in the fifth inning, but Swanson allowed only one baserunner over the final two innings.
- Exeter drug sweep nets four - 0
- UPDATE: Convicted sex offender turns himself in - 0
- UPDATE: 3 teens taken into custody for Laconia boys and girls club damage - 1
- Driver killed in head-on collision in Columbia - 0
- Exeter drug sweep nets four - 1
- UNH's logo: Hip ... for now - 2
- Hollis teen dies in crash on turnpike ramp - 0
- Woman suffers hip injury while fleeing Campton blaze - 0
- Bears sink Cowboys in frigid battle - 0
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Key NH Dems attend Lantos Foundation event honoring Clinton, White House partiesREADER COMMENTS: 0
Exeter drug sweep nets four
Hollis teen dies in crash on turnpike ramp
Wreaths Across America get big send-off
New UNH logo draws mixed reactions
Bird blenders: 'Green energy' sacrifice
Anderson lewdness trial is delayed