Home » Sports » Motor Sports
'Climb to the Clouds' to return in 2014
A field of 75 cars, featuring top drivers from North America and around the world, will be competing June 26-29 in Pinkham Notch. Rare vintage race cars will also be on display at the event.
"It was a very big challenge because the road was still wet in spots and would turn very slick suddenly," said Higgins. "With the clouds, the visibility was so low I could hardly see past the hood of my car. Our Subaru was set up perfectly for a road like this but I've never raced here before and it was a lot of work to try to learn the course. It's fantastic to have the record at such a prestigious event."
For more information about the Hillclimb, visit www.climbtotheclouds.com. Or call director Paul Giblin at 986-1217.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Incredible win tempered by loss of Gronkowski - 0
- National champion SNHU booters return home to big welcome - 0
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Football team on to SE Louisiana - 0
- Nashua aldermen set to vote on contract for teachers - 0
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Let there be Christmas lights - 0
- Plea deal possible in Littleton murder - 0
- New UNH logo draws mixed reactions - 0
- Gilmanton library may shut down if it doesn’t get funding - 0
- Father not convinced girl in video is Abigail Hernandez - 0
New Hampshire Senior News Notes
New UNH logo draws mixed reactions
UNH unveils new 'shield' logo
UNH lecturers seek to unionize
Word of Abby's letter spurs tips of no use