Hanover Country Club's Toland leads stroke play tourney
Trailing Toland in second place with a 71 are Josh Chamberlain of Crotched Mountain of Francestown, Joe Leavitt of Atkinson and Damon Salo of the Shattuck Golf Club in Jaffrey.
Salo recovered from a shaky start after a bogey on hole 2 and a double bogey on hole 3. He recovered nicely with birdies on holes 4, 5 and 9. He got to 1-under with a birdie on hole 18.
Eleven linksters knotted in 14th with a 2-over 74 are Nick Fairweather of Windham CC, Ryan Tombs of Manchester CC, Dan Arvanitis of Derryfield CC, two-time former champ Craig Steckowych of Portsmouth, Scott Underhill of Manchester, Ryan Fuller of Keene, Cameron Salo of Bretwood of Keene, Alexander Correia of Laconia, Connor Greenleaf of Windham, Chelso Barrett of Bretwood and Jon Malloy of The Oaks Golf Club of Somersworth.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Sports Briefs: Broncos’ Welker to miss tonight’s game - 0
- Doc has his night in Boston - 0
- Airlines, weapon makers were the best for shareholders in 2013 - 0
- FDA unveils plan to rein in antibiotics on farms - 0
- Outlet malls: Not what they used to be - 0
- Calif. outlaws ‘revenge porn' - 0
- Kuster launches 'Holiday Cards for Heroes' - 0
- Minor bus accident in Derry blamed on icy roads - 0
- Mega Millions jackpot expected to reach $400m - 0
'From Bimah to Broadway' in Queen City
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Top NH political pros to head new Boston office of nationally-known consulting firm
Where is Benghazi? Kuster's refusal to stand
Shea-Porter: GOP ad about ACA in NH is false