Bethlehem Hebrew Congregation hosts guests at August events
Shana Aisenberg will join Cantor Marlena Fuerstman to provide a musical Shabbat evening on Friday, Aug. 2.
On Saturday, Aug. 3, BHC sponsors a reception at the Colonial Theatre to honor photographer Ellen Fisch, who opens her Bethlehem Worship photographic essay.
Michel Adler will share his father’s book, “I Am A Refugee,” on Friday, Aug. 16.
Aisenberg is an acoustic multi-instrumentalist, composing, playing, recording and teaching diverse styles from traditional Appalachian, Celtic and New England contra- dance music to eastern European Klezmer, Balkan, Nordic, bottleneck blues and jazz.
“Worship,” photographic essay by renowned photographer Fisch, will be the featured exhibit at the Colonial Theatre during August. BHC will host a reception at 12:30 p.m., Saturday, Aug. 3, on the theatre patio.
Brahmer is a graduate of Harvard Divinity School and a fine arts photographer. He is the educational coordinator for plastic surgery and hand surgery at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center in Boston.
Admission is free. For more information, contact BHC at 869-5465.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- John Stossel: Why are we giving the police so much power? - 0
- George Will: In California, Goldwater 2.0 - 1
- Jonah Goldberg: Will big business become the left's faithful lapdog? - 2
- Another View -- Gilles Bissonnette: To keep Libertarians off the ballot, NH violates their rights - 2
- Charles Arlinghaus: NH's counterweight to a strong central government - 2
- Thomas Sowell: Playing the race card at the border - 2
- Another View -- John Dumais: Mandatory GMO labeling is all cost, no benefit - 6
- Another View -- Stephen L. Carter: Why is the left going after profit? - 10
- Clifford D. May: Pinpointing the cause and effect in Gaza - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Another View -- Jayne Millerick: Dems scaring women by misleading them on contraception - 0
- Basket case: Saga of a supermarket - 0
- Patriots Notebook: Ongoing renovations in Foxborough - 0
- Three years later, investigation continues into homicide of Celina Cass - 0
- Nashua celebration in the works for Medal of Honor recipient - 0
- Fisher Cats down Senators in road trip opener - 0
- No water for Manchester sewer bill scofflaws? - 0
- New Boston mulch processing plant plans under review - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Defense attorney seeks home confinement for drug addict - 0
Market Basket walkout a future case study
UPDATED: Thousands of Market Basket employees rally; company board issues statement on purchase offer, reaffirms support for new CEOs
Basket case: Saga of a supermarket
Mother says Abigail in 'deteriorated' health