Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Hooksett shooting victim speaking with police
After being shot in the upper-right chest in the early-morning hours, Grande, 32, has made enough progress for officers to be able to talk to him while he recuperates at Elliot Hospital in Manchester, Hooksett Police Chief Peter Bartlett said.
Shortly after Grande was shot Wednesday morning, Orlando Quintana of Lynn, Mass., and, Ana Koufos, 29, of Revere, Mass., were arrested by Salem police after being spotted driving south on I-93 traveling 100 mph with the headlights turned off.
Bartlett said it appears that Grande, Quintana and Koufos appear to have had a previous relationship, but the extent of that relationship is still unknown. He added that it appears that Grande met up with the pair at the Irving station after driving there in a separate car.
Bartlett clarified that Quintana and Koufos were sitting in Grande's car when Quintana allegedly shot Grande.
Along with being able to interview Grande, Bartlett said that police have received search warrants and have begun to search Grande's car, along with the Honda Odyssey Koufos and Quintana were in when they were arrested.
At Wednesday's arraignment in 6th Circuit Court, Hooksett District Division, Quintana's bail was set at $100,000 cash, while Koufos had her bail set at $25,000 cash.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
- Man arrested after chase, threatening to shoot police in Bow - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- Police look for Laconia sub shop robber - 0
- Claremont man indicted on two charges of arson - 0
- Police hunt pair they believe attacked couple at Rochester motel - 0
- Phone evidence likely allowed in Hampstead home invasion trial - 0
- Grand jury indicts one of three men accused in murder of Madbury teen - 0
- Piano teacher wants statement tossed before sex assault trial - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Homeless man who saved woman from river: 'I don't consider myself a hero' - 9
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: The fiscal mismanagement in Washington is a choice - 26
- 'Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus' - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
Police say woman tried to steal 15 iPads
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483