Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Hooksett shooting victim speaking with police
After being shot in the upper-right chest in the early-morning hours, Grande, 32, has made enough progress for officers to be able to talk to him while he recuperates at Elliot Hospital in Manchester, Hooksett Police Chief Peter Bartlett said.
Shortly after Grande was shot Wednesday morning, Orlando Quintana of Lynn, Mass., and, Ana Koufos, 29, of Revere, Mass., were arrested by Salem police after being spotted driving south on I-93 traveling 100 mph with the headlights turned off.
Bartlett said it appears that Grande, Quintana and Koufos appear to have had a previous relationship, but the extent of that relationship is still unknown. He added that it appears that Grande met up with the pair at the Irving station after driving there in a separate car.
Bartlett clarified that Quintana and Koufos were sitting in Grande's car when Quintana allegedly shot Grande.
Along with being able to interview Grande, Bartlett said that police have received search warrants and have begun to search Grande's car, along with the Honda Odyssey Koufos and Quintana were in when they were arrested.
At Wednesday's arraignment in 6th Circuit Court, Hooksett District Division, Quintana's bail was set at $100,000 cash, while Koufos had her bail set at $25,000 cash.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Was a crime committed? Nashua police are not certain - 0
- Man arrested in Nashua market robbery - 0
- Fugitive of the week arrested in Maine - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: City woman connected to fatal crash in court again - 0
- UPDATED: Rochester man shot multiple times as police attempted arrest - 0
- Bedford man sentenced for lobster trap thefts - 0
- Manchester police recover $2,000 worth of painkillers in drug arrest - 2
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- No dice: House kills casino gambling bill - 0
- Poetry Out Loud championship rescheduled due to storm - 0
- Portsmouth buildings evacuated for reported gas leak - 0
- Mass. man dies in Chesterfield crash - 0
- Manchester collision results in pedestrian's death - 0
- SCORE workshop offers social media tips - 0
- Sens. Shaheen, Ayotte slam latest push for online sales tax - 4
- Bedford girls basketball team spreads the scoring wealth - 0
- New Hampshire high school athletes on the run (and jumping) in NYC - 0
SCORE workshop offers social media tips
Minimum wages: Maximum spin
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown to announce exploratory committee for U.S. Senate run
No dice: House kills casino gambling bill
Hooksett votes down Pinkerton schools deal