Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Public's help needed to identify possible burglar
DO YOU KNOW THIS MAN? Manchester police believe this man could be the burglar who stole several pieces of landscaping equipment from the Brady-Sullivan building, 670 N. Commericial St., last month.
The theft happened on the morning of July 27 at the 670 North Commercial St. building. Police believe the man entered a secured maintenance room inside the building and removed the equipment
He was recorded on video in the hallway near the maintenance room. Police said he appears to be a white man with a medium to slim build wearing jeans, a black T-shirt, a baseball hat and sunglasses. The word ?Organic? is written on one side of his shirt.
Anyone with information about he identity of the man is asked to call police at 668-8711.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man arrested for failing to register as sex offender - 0
- Two Keene men charged with burglary and assault - 0
- Shooting victim's spouse's car being searched - 0
- Altercation leads to suspect fleeing, threatening police - 0
- Crash ends high-speed chase in Lyndeborough - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- High speed chase ends in crash in Lyndeborough - 2
- Two Manchester women arrested in separate shoplifting incidents in Hooksett - 3
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pinkerton community excited about relationship with Google - 0
- OKC outguns Bonner, Spurs - 0
- Schaller sent back to minors - 0
- Mount Sunapee plan opponents want more hearings - 0
- Former Colonial Theatre finance director indicted - 0
- Circut Court Judge refuses to recuse himself from hearings - 0
- Pipeline push gets a second wind - 0
- Newbies welcome on NH slopes - 0
- Adding firefighters debated as curb to overtime - 0
Murder suspect fit for trial?
'Interview' buzz spreads to NH
Pipeline push gets a second wind
Schaller sent back to minors
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483