Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Fremont man hit with drunk driving, drug charges after car drags Manchester man
Patrick Decoito, 19, is charged with felony reckless conduct, conduct after an accident, driving while intoxicated and possession of a controlled drug. He was also put on a 72-hour probation hold, police said.
Decoito struck a car near 102 Bridge St. about 1:30 a.m., and that car's driver got out to try and stop Decoito's vehicle, said Sgt. Craig Rousseau.
"The victim tried to keep him from leaving and ended up getting dragged from the driver-side window area," Rousseau said. "He was dragged for a couple hundred feet and got loose."
Decoito then hit a parked car near Bridge and Chestnut streets. Officers found him still inside the car, Rousseau said.
The man who got dragged, Jason Williams, 32, lives nearby at 154 Bridge St.
He was not taken to the hospital, but Decoito was taken to Catholic Medical Center for treatment and later taken to the police station, Rousseau said. Decoito is in the Valley Street Jail.
Decoito "was found with what was believed to be a small bag of marijuana after his arrest," Rousseau said.
READER COMMENTS: 11
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 1
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 4
- 2 women sentenced in Home Depot scam - 0
- Man accused of stabbing man in Concord's White Park - 0
- Friends, co-workers mourn loss of Amherst mother and son - 4
- Vermont father, two sons facing charges for Canobie Lake Park scuffle - 2
- Son used AK-47 to kill mother, then himself in Amherst home - 37
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Scots spurn independence, vote to stay in the United Kingdom - 0
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Answers forthcoming - 0
- NHMS chief Gappens is on board with the Chase changes - 0
- Another View -- Ben Rose: How NH's John Stark helped defeat the British at Saratoga - 0
- Celebrating Claremont: A 250th birthday party - 0
- Trashed lunches: Brownies, broccoli and bucks - 6
- Hampstead's Suess ready for Whelen Modified race - 0
- College Football: Big Green kick off season vs. Cent. Connecticut - 0
- Londonderry Rotary to host forum next week - 0
Supporters eager for Hillary's return to NH
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too
Casino gambles: Hopes dashed all over
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917