College Notebook: Six to be inducted into PSU Athletic Hall of Fame
This will mark the 29th group inducted. They are: Steve Colonna, Tony Martinez, Russ Massahos, Pat McNamara, Lilly Silva and Traci Walker Griffith.
A Derry native, Massahos (2002) was a four-year starting running back for the Panthers. He was a three-time Freedom Football Conference All-Star and ranks third on PSU's career rushing list.
The Hall of Fame activities will take place at The Common Man Inn in Plymouth at 5 p.m. (reception) followed by dinner at 6 p.m. and the induction ceremony at 7 p.m.
Colby-Sawyer athletic director Deb McGrath has announced the hiring of Craig Wilkinson as the new head coach of the men's soccer program.
Wilkinson takes over a program that had a 7-12-1 record in its first two seasons in the North Atlantic Conference (NAC). The 2013 season will open at home against Elms on Aug. 31 and the first NAC game will be Sept. 28 at Johnson State.
Steven Delahanty (Auburn), a Manchester Memorial graduate, completed his senior year with the Nichols College men's lacrosse team in June. Delahanty was a four-year member of the team and for the second year in a row was named to the All-Academic Team for the Commonwealth Coast Conference.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bruins defenseman Boychuk's status unknown - 0
- SNHU seeks NCAA title - 0
- Wildcat gridders visit Maine in defining game for program - 0
- Divisions still under discussion - 1
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Wildcats' fortunes at Maine may rest with the big guys - 0
- Monarchs continue their battle of the Atlantic - 0
- Pats prepare for Browns' bag of 'tricks' - 0
- Believe it: Celtics are in first - 1
- Vonn finishes training run, mulls entering Friday's race - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Two charged with selling heroin in Nashua - 0
- 'Fugitive of the week' arrested in Hooksett - 0
- Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges - 1
- Sports Briefs: No miracle finish for Vonn - 0
- Manchester needs more police department argues in staffing report - 3
- Reams threatens to sue county commissioners - 7
- Manchester woman accused of driving on sidewalk chasing boyfriend - 4
- Vehicle stops in Manchester yield 3 drug arrests - 0
- Pelham had employed finance head charged with embezzlement - 0
Reams threatens to sue county commissioners
'Fugitive of the week' arrested in Hooksett
Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges
Conway is heartened by word of her letter
Nashua hero up for Carnegie award
McWages: They're about value
Pot debate precedes legislative hearings
Dingman: 'I try to be a better person'
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans
Scott Brown still weighing options
- Which of the following prospective candidates do you think the Red Sox should hire to replace Bobby Valentine as the team's manager?
- Sandy Alomar Jr.
- Brad Ausmus
- John Farrell
- DeMarlo Hale
- Torey Lovullo
- Dave Martinez
- Tony Pena
- Ryne Sandberg
- Joe Torre
- Jason Varitek
- Total Votes: 1840