Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Trooper unravels speeder's tall tale of dying father
The trooper let her continue on the F.E. Everett Turnpike, where she was allegedly clocked at 82 mph in a posted 65 mph zone.
But then he did a little checking and discovered CMC did not have a patient under the name Carley Williams, 28, had provided, and that Williams' father had died in 2008.
On Sunday afternoon, the trooper went to Williams' home and arrested her for driving with a suspended registration and speeding.
State police said when confronted with her father's obituary, Williams continued to be deceptive but ultimately admitted it was his.
She was booked at the Nashua police station and released on personal recognizance bail.
What's next: Williams is to be arraigned Sept. 5 in 9th Circuit Court, Merrimack District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man arrested for failing to register as sex offender - 0
- Two Keene men charged with burglary and assault - 0
- Shooting victim's spouse's car being searched - 0
- Altercation leads to suspect fleeing, threatening police - 0
- Crash ends high-speed chase in Lyndeborough - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- High speed chase ends in crash in Lyndeborough - 2
- Two Manchester women arrested in separate shoplifting incidents in Hooksett - 3
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pinkerton community excited about relationship with Google - 0
- OKC outguns Bonner, Spurs - 0
- Schaller sent back to minors - 0
- Mount Sunapee plan opponents want more hearings - 0
- Former Colonial Theatre finance director indicted - 0
- Circut Court Judge refuses to recuse himself from hearings - 0
- Pipeline push gets a second wind - 0
- Newbies welcome on NH slopes - 0
- Adding firefighters debated as curb to overtime - 0
Murder suspect fit for trial?
'Interview' buzz spreads to NH
Pipeline push gets a second wind
Schaller sent back to minors
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483