Home » Sports » Basketball
Pats Peak Ski Area in Henniker adds 4 trails, triple chairlift as part of upgrade
But naming the trails is being left up to the public and soon the Pats Peak Facebook page will offer directions on how people can submit ideas for names for the trails.
Carrying folks to the top of the mountain will be a new triple chair lift that was purchased from a ski area in Ontario and has been completely refurbished over the course of the last two years. The new lift is the area’s third triple lift.
Putting snow on the mountain will be easier and more efficient, with the installation of six new snowmaking “fan guns,” which require less compressed air and put out more snow.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Tapping back in time Vaudeville-style troupe performs for southern NH seniors - 0
- Dave Anderson's Forest Journal: Relic, site reveal Native American history - 0
- Gail Fisher's Dog Tracks: Chinook puppy tests the waters like a naughty teenager - 0
- Santa Shuffle, parade draw crowds to Manchester - 0
- John Harrigan: A Christmas gift list for the outdoor buff - 0
- Bedford girl who loved ballet loses cancer battle - 0
- Nashua hero up for Carnegie award - 0
- Fourth-graders ‘experience’ Ellis Island - 0
- Science, art combine for cancer fundraiser - 0
Nashua hero up for Carnegie award
Science, art combine for cancer fundraiser
Reams threatens to sue county commissioners
Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges
Casino for NH wins critical endorsement