Home » Opinion » Editorials
See it? Say something: Rollinsford crash a reminder
Myers, of Stratham, was driving in Rollinsford one recent afternoon when he saw something. A clearly impaired driver came racing up behind him.
He called 911.
But then Myers came to a stop sign and the erratic driver did pass him. Myers stayed on the phone while following.
Unfortunately, it was too late. The driver veered into oncoming traffic and a newly-wed woman was killed, her husband seriously injured.
The man was caught and has been charged. Myers, understandably upset that a woman died, nonetheless shared his story. He hopes it will remind others that if they see something, say something.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Claremont seeks alternatives to demolishing Stevens High School stage - 0
- UNH unveils new 'shield' logo - 24
- UNH lecturers seek to unionize - 7
- Jump seen in number of free, reduced-price meals at NH schools - 1
- Policy change on school milk may cut food waste - 0
- Youngsters show how they would battle 'Nature's Fury' - 0
- Exploring the dark side of social media - 0
- Winnisquam teachers OK three-year contract - 0
- Windham teachers' contract in mediation - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Incredible win tempered by loss of Gronkowski - 0
- National champion SNHU booters return home to big welcome - 0
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Football team on to SE Louisiana - 0
- Nashua aldermen set to vote on contract for teachers - 0
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Let there be Christmas lights - 0
- Plea deal possible in Littleton murder - 0
- New UNH logo draws mixed reactions - 0
- Gilmanton library may shut down if it doesn’t get funding - 0
- Father not convinced girl in video is Abigail Hernandez - 0
New UNH logo draws mixed reactions
New Hampshire Senior News Notes
UNH unveils new 'shield' logo
UNH lecturers seek to unionize
Word of Abby's letter spurs tips of no use