Home » Sports » Baseball » Youth leagues
Nashua downs Lebanon, wins Jr. Legion title
Constant struck out eight batters and was supported by a five-run, third inning rally.
Sam McCarthy belted a two-run single followed by RBI doubles from Pat McDonnell and Jake Butler. Constant also contributed a sacrifice fly. Caleb Broughton drove in Lebanon’s two runs with a fifth inning single.
In the first game Weiss walked six and fanned three for the mound win. Ben Robinson, Bryar Roulliard, Brady Bates and Sam Hastings each had two hits for Lebanon. Gavin Daigneault had two hits for Exeter.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Rivier University in Nashua aims to transform campus with $4 million plan - 0
- Move to Concord eyed for offices of university system - 5
- Nashua in running for education grant - 0
- Teacher cuts proposed in Londonderry - 21
- Derry school district expects 2014-15 25-student enrollment increase - 0
- Derry teacher who brings science to life a national award finalist - 0
- Londonderry sophomore has a passion for the past - 0
- Students take part in seminar on privacy at Nashua North - 0
- Londonderry kids learn while doing on Toga Tuesday - 0
READER COMMENTS: 6
- UPDATE: Portsmouth woman, 60, identified after her body is found in creek - 0
- N.Y. man charged with reckless conduct after accidental shooting in Nashua - 0
- Cases against Keene 'Robin Hooders' dismissed by judge - 1
- Task force arrests man in Nottingham for Candia burglary - 1
- Police: Salem man used car keys to stab officer in hand - 0
- Manchester muffler shop burglarized - 0
- Boy, 12, struck in Newton remains hospitalized - 0
- State revenue under projections for November - 0
- Armed man arrested after Manchester convenience store robbery - 0
UPDATE: Could be 'months' before deciding on charges in crash involving Dover city councilor
What Congress? Obama's 'easy way out'
Boy wounded by bullet was to be released