Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Indictments expected soon against Windham man facing child porn charges
David Roth, 21, is facing three counts of distribution of child sexual abuse images for allegedly posting the videos on the free video- and photo-sharing site Flixya.com, according to court complaints.
Prosecutors recently won permission from a superior court judge to extend a 90-day deadline to seek indictments in the case.
A grand jury is expected to consider indictments in the case this month in Rockingham County Superior Court, according to court records.
“This is a rather involved case and investigation that spans two counties,” Assistant County Attorney Jerome Blanchard said in a court motion.
Police say Roth transferred three videos of children engaging in sexually explicit conduct to the Flixya website. The videos were posted July 19, 2012, and July 22, 2012, according to court complaints.
He has remained free on $25,000 personal recognizance bail.
Roth could face up to 7½ to 15 years in state prison on each of the charges if convicted.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Londonderry man accused of threatening, sexually assaulting two girls - 0
- Hollis police say stun gun needed on ‘unruly’ man - 0
- AG agrees man who killed woman, 70, in Littleton hotel was insane at time - 1
- Police accuse man of trying to sell guitars, amps taken in Manchester burglary - 0
- Mother and child startled by late-night intruder in their Manchester living room - 0
- Hollis police use stun gun on man described as unruly - 1
- Rochester man arrested after crash in Somersworth - 0
- Dover man accused of trying to sexually assault a girl - 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Voices of gratitude, defiance at Boston bombing memorial - 0
- Deadline extended for startup competition in Rochester - 0
- Parents speak out against Jewett Street School proposal - 0
- Citizens Bank offers good citizen scholarships - 0
- Collins named NHIAA director - 0
- Symetra Tour promo rained out - 0
- Rochester man arrested following crash in Somersworth Monday night - 0
- Stocks end higher as blue chips rally - 0
- NH jobless rate dips to 4.5 percent - 0
Authorities detonate suspicious package left near Boston Marathon finish line on one-year anniversary of bombing
Flooding shuts down North Country highways
Rep. Shea-Porter honored for efforts to aid in health care by National Association of Community Health Centers
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917