Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Indictments expected soon against Windham man facing child porn charges
David Roth, 21, is facing three counts of distribution of child sexual abuse images for allegedly posting the videos on the free video- and photo-sharing site Flixya.com, according to court complaints.
Prosecutors recently won permission from a superior court judge to extend a 90-day deadline to seek indictments in the case.
A grand jury is expected to consider indictments in the case this month in Rockingham County Superior Court, according to court records.
“This is a rather involved case and investigation that spans two counties,” Assistant County Attorney Jerome Blanchard said in a court motion.
Police say Roth transferred three videos of children engaging in sexually explicit conduct to the Flixya website. The videos were posted July 19, 2012, and July 22, 2012, according to court complaints.
He has remained free on $25,000 personal recognizance bail.
Roth could face up to 7½ to 15 years in state prison on each of the charges if convicted.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police: Christmas cards stolen from mailboxes - 0
- Police probe Sanborn high school bomb threat - 0
- Raymond man faces trial in second child sex assault case - 0
- Manchester man charged with robbing store 3 times - 0
- Laconia boys and girls club damaged in burglary - 0
- Fugitive Task Force searching for convicted sex offender - 0
- Enfield man killed in hit-and-run in Vermont - 0
- Plea deal possible in Littleton murder - 0
- Winchester man files to plead guilty in crash that killed his brother - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Town's Visiting Nurse Service to get new lease on life in 2014 - 0
- Volunteers sought for discipline committees - 0
- In Portsmouth, ACA primer fails to draw much interest - 0
- Heating fuel assistance funding cuts draw ire of Rep. Kuster - 0
- Nashua aldermen vote for new leadership - 0
- Negotiations with city teachers collapse; Gatsas to take over talks - 0
- Wildcats hockey team falls from national rankings - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Another battle looms for Gronk - 0
- Former Kennett quarterback bowl-bound as BC lineman - 0
Wreaths Across America get big send-off
Where’s Waldo? Just ask the NSA
New UNH logo draws mixed reactions
John DiStaso's Granite Status: National Democratic chair to speak at NHIOP in January; Cataldo backs Kenney for Executive Council
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424