Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Indictments expected soon against Windham man facing child porn charges
David Roth, 21, is facing three counts of distribution of child sexual abuse images for allegedly posting the videos on the free video- and photo-sharing site Flixya.com, according to court complaints.
Prosecutors recently won permission from a superior court judge to extend a 90-day deadline to seek indictments in the case.
A grand jury is expected to consider indictments in the case this month in Rockingham County Superior Court, according to court records.
“This is a rather involved case and investigation that spans two counties,” Assistant County Attorney Jerome Blanchard said in a court motion.
Police say Roth transferred three videos of children engaging in sexually explicit conduct to the Flixya website. The videos were posted July 19, 2012, and July 22, 2012, according to court complaints.
He has remained free on $25,000 personal recognizance bail.
Roth could face up to 7½ to 15 years in state prison on each of the charges if convicted.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Latest round of riot arrests includes 5 Keene State students - 0
- Victim in Hampton pedestrian crash files lawsuit against driver, town and state - 0
- Dover police say man broke into same business three times - 0
- Two more Keene State College students charged in riots - 1
- Two Keene State students among three newest riot arrests - 1
- Man charged with robbing Rochester bank while wearing zebra-print dress is arraigned - 0
- Judge hikes bail in sex assault, child porn case - 0
- Judge declines to order mistrial in Derry sex assault case - 1
- Manchester Crimewatch: Police say homeless man stole car, struck pedestrian - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Shaheen, Brown supporters gather at final debate - 2
- Senate candidates sharply divided on Islamic threat, Ebola, Obamacare - 21
- Stocks up on GDP, earnings - 0
- Rocket blast damps Orbital as commercial space rush lures rivals - 0
- Former Farmington fire chief waives arraignment on theft charges - 0
- 2 Manchester health service groups announce merger - 0
- FinneRageTV uses Keene for promotion - 0
- After Keene riot, PSU campus on alert as party plan is spread by social media - 0
- Thomas Menino, Boston's longest-serving mayor, dies at 71 - 3
Trump fired up over NH mailer
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483