Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Indictments expected soon against Windham man facing child porn charges
David Roth, 21, is facing three counts of distribution of child sexual abuse images for allegedly posting the videos on the free video- and photo-sharing site Flixya.com, according to court complaints.
Prosecutors recently won permission from a superior court judge to extend a 90-day deadline to seek indictments in the case.
A grand jury is expected to consider indictments in the case this month in Rockingham County Superior Court, according to court records.
“This is a rather involved case and investigation that spans two counties,” Assistant County Attorney Jerome Blanchard said in a court motion.
Police say Roth transferred three videos of children engaging in sexually explicit conduct to the Flixya website. The videos were posted July 19, 2012, and July 22, 2012, according to court complaints.
He has remained free on $25,000 personal recognizance bail.
Roth could face up to 7½ to 15 years in state prison on each of the charges if convicted.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Exeter police say man briefly suffocated 3-year-old girl - 0
- Police say Raymond man hit friend who tried to stop him from driving drunk - 0
- Affidavit: Driver accused in fatal Nashua hit and run had been drinking - 3
- Londonderry coach found not guilty in girl's sex assault - 1
- Police: Convicted Antrim sex offender mentored child he molested - 1
- Raymond man charged with hitting friend with his vehicle - 0
- NH Supreme Court reject's Addison appeal to remove AG's prosecuting team - 6
- Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts - 2
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Officials say law governing bingo 'consultants' needs work - 0
- NH delays enforcing liquor warehouse pact - 0
- Planned Parenthood funds S&M Web video - 0
- Garry Rayno's State House Dome: Vote on death penalty repeal set for Wednesday - 0
- Legislative ethics: NH way works better than most - 0
- Blue shame: Obamacare's big change - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Newest Monarchs making impact - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Aging catchers cause for concern - 0
- Ted Siefer's City Hall: It was all about chickens, alleged threats and nocturnal wanderings - 0
Two-alarm blaze at vacant building in Nashua
Charles Krauthammer: The wages of weakness
Roger Simon: How would Hillary handle Putin?
NH delays enforcing liquor warehouse pact
George Will: The face of IRS behavior