Dec 19, 2013
Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Man plans to claim self-defense in fracas outside of The Page in Portsmouth
Mayo is accused of getting into a fight with Zachary Green around 1 a.m. July 15, 2012, and fracturing his skull. Police say that Mayo and Green left The Page and met in the Vaughan Mall before the confrontation.
Green was found unconscious at the scene. He was taken to Portsmouth Regional Hospital and put in the intensive care unit for treatment.
He was arrested last September by Portsmouth police. At the time, he was being held in Maine on a probation violation.
Court documents say Mayo rejected a plea offer to settle the case and decided to go to trial to contest the charges.
Mayo faces up to 7½ to 15 years in prison if convicted of first-degree assault.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua man held in home invasion - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 6
- AG eyes whether credibility issue may undermine some Rockingham County convictions - 4
- City man charged with endangering child - 0
- Coos Superior Court hands up indictments - 0
- Coos County jury indicts Lancaster man in theft of firearms - 0
- Page Restaurant owners agree to pay $4,000 as part of plea deal - 0
- Driver arrested after nearly hitting Canaan police chief - 0
- Police say man attacked woman with sword - 0
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Hollis school officials call police on Santa Claus - 0
- Rusty water in Manchester caused by water main break in Bedford - 0
- Forecasters eye possible weekend ice storm - 0
- Abigail's mother issues plea for Christmas return - 1
- Fugitive caught hiding under bed in Jaffrey - 0
- Fugitive of the week: James Porter - 0
- Quick thinking closes the door on Somersworth fire - 0
- Milford fatal crash remains under investigation - 0
- Snow could reschedule Super Bowl - 2
Snow could reschedule Super Bowl
1 dead following Route 101 crash in Milford
City man charged with endangering child
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424