Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Man plans to claim self-defense in fracas outside of The Page in Portsmouth
Mayo is accused of getting into a fight with Zachary Green around 1 a.m. July 15, 2012, and fracturing his skull. Police say that Mayo and Green left The Page and met in the Vaughan Mall before the confrontation.
Green was found unconscious at the scene. He was taken to Portsmouth Regional Hospital and put in the intensive care unit for treatment.
He was arrested last September by Portsmouth police. At the time, he was being held in Maine on a probation violation.
Court documents say Mayo rejected a plea offer to settle the case and decided to go to trial to contest the charges.
Mayo faces up to 7½ to 15 years in prison if convicted of first-degree assault.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Convicted drug dealer arrested in Nashua on more drug charges - 0
- Former Plaistow finance director charged with theft - 0
- Police: Laconia man threatened harm to toddler - 0
- Manchester man tells judge pills aren’t his - 0
- Hannaford parking lot encounter involved a shotgun - 31
- Ex-Tyco CEO granted parole - 0
- Grantham man makes plea deal in wife's killing - 4
- Keene cold-case murder trial starts - 0
- Newmarket man charged with impersonating police officer on Seacoast - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UPDATE: Dover toll plaza appears undamaged after Tuesday crash - 2
- Police: Body found in Portsmouth creek not missing UNH student - 0
- Hooksett officer struck by motorist - 2
- UPDATE: Thornton woman dies after being struck by car in Campton - 0
- Sen. Ayotte pushes for bigger broadband bang for buck - 0
- Somersworth man dies in head-on crash with car driven by Dover City Councilor Michael Weeden - 1
- Hanover’s Grabill named top regional soccer coach - 0
- Londonderry's Aliza Simpson chooses UNH for basketball - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Monarchs yet to flip switch on power play - 0
Somersworth man dies in head-on crash with car driven by Dover City Councilor Michael Weeden
Ex-Tyco CEO granted parole
What Congress? Obama's 'easy way out'
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424