Movie night at Manchester church
The church has a big screen to show the movie in the parking lot, and there will be free popcorn and family fun before the movie starts.
Before the movie, there will be a magic show performed by local magician Derrick Morais.
Morais will be a senior at Memorial High School this fall, and has been working his magic for four years.
CONCORD — Bring your family and friends to this year’s fourth annual East Concord Pork Festival at Grace Episcopal Church in East Concord from noon to 3 p.m. on Aug. 18.
Live music will be provided by balladeer Jim Barnes, who is sponsored by NE Propane Distributors.
The Take- A-Tote program was developed as an outreach goal of the Bishop’s Committee in 2009 to provide weekend “totes,” packed with food that was nutritious, nonperishable, and inexpensive.
By delivering cloth bags each week filled with cereal, pasta, soup cups, ramen noodles as well as fresh fruit, breakfast bars and packages of crackers and cheese, the church has ensured that at least 25 families at Mill Brook School have supplemental food to nourish their child on the weekend.
During the winter months, food collection boxes were set up at the Windmill Restaurant on Loudon Road and the True Brew Barista in downtown Concord.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- A faithful restoration of a Manchester cathedral - 4
- Calender of religious events in the state - 0
- South African chorus at Portsmouth church - 0
- Collection this weekend to help religious communities address a retirement shortfall - 0
- Interfaith Women of NH at Temple Adath Yeshurun - 0
- Candlelight Advent concert Tuesday night at Saint Raphael Church in Manchester - 0
- Keene churches increase winter breakfasts this year - 0
- Pope to visit U.S. next year - 0
- St. Margaret of Scotland in Conway to celebrate the Kirkin' of the Tartan - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Driver killed in late-night Moultonborough crash - 0
- State House Dome: Just past Concord session a mixed bag - 0
- Monarchs squeak by Bruins - 0
- Memorial hockey shuts out Trinity - 0
- Dover's Parratto a national champion - 0
- UNH defense comes up big against Redbirds - 0
- St. Anselm men knock off Post - 0
- Leadership, defense made Katie Bishop, of Conway, an All-American - 0
- Jet menace faltered under Rex - 0
UNH loses to Illinois State
Nashua police left rattled by tot's death
A new era for Nashua's police force