Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
New Durham police seize marijuana plants
Police, assisted by officers from the Wolfeboro Police Department, had a search warrant for the home and also recovered seeds, growing equipment, fertilizers and various devices used to smoke marijuana.
A mature marijuana plant can produce up to a pound of marijuana, according to a news release issued by Durham police.
No one was arrested but police said arrests are pending.
According to the New Durham assessor's online database, Peter B. and Brenda L. Arguin own the 13.66 acre property at 50 Kings Highway on which a 1976 mobile home is sited. The property, which includes outbuildings, is assessed at $95,370.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Burglary spee brings more charges for Seabrook man - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Brothers accused of stealing candy from launderette - 0
- Maine man faces charges for alleged baseball bat beating - 0
- Man holds car thief at bay with gun until police arrive - 53
- Corrections officials may delay mail restrictions - 1
- City logs 2 robberies within 45 minutes - 0
- Police say man kept suspect at gunpoint in Nashua hospital parking lot - 2
- Loan company and its officials accused of operating illegally in NH - 3
- Two robberies within 45 minutes in Manchester - 2
- Propane truck overturns on Bow side street - 0
- NH makes tort reform group's 'Judicial Hellholes' list - 4
- Manchester's O'Neill, Lebanon's Morrill form UNH's 'Granite Wall' - 0
- UPDATE: Stretch of I-293 South, North lanes reopen after propane tanker crashes - 1
- $13m contract recommended for next phase of Nashua parkway - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Proposed article sets rules for use of temporary signs - 0
- Newsreel: State unemployment stable; Gates Foundation CEO named; generic Viagra out soon - 0
- Leclerc takes second place in men's hockey - 0
Sales of new limited edition ‘Old Man’ liquor bottles will help fund Hall of Flags restoration projectREADER COMMENTS: 0
Shaheen, Ayotte split on House budget plan
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424