Dec 19, 2013
Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Two crashes, two DWI charges, same man, same day
Just after 7 a.m. Wednesday, police responded to a hit-and-run accident at the intersection of New Boston and Lindahl roads. Investigators determined Brian Burke, 28, caused the crash while being impaired due to drugs, according to police.
He was arrested for driving while intoxicated and possession of a controlled drug, a felony level. He was released on $1,000 personal recognizance bail.
At 5:30 p.m., about 10 hours later, police were called about an erratic driver who eventually struck another vehicle at the intersection of Routes 114 and 101.
Police said Burke was behind the wheel again, this time driving another vehicle. He was arrested on a second DWI count, as well as on a charge of breaching bail conditions.
Burke was taken to the Valley Street jail in Manchester on $1,500 cash bail, pending arraignment today in 9th Circuit Court, Merrimack District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fugitive caught hiding under bed in Jaffrey - 0
- Target says data security breach may affect 40 million cards - 0
- Nashua man held in home invasion - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 6
- AG eyes whether credibility issue may undermine some Rockingham County convictions - 4
- City man charged with endangering child - 0
- Coos Superior Court hands up indictments - 0
- Coos County jury indicts Lancaster man in theft of firearms - 0
- Page Restaurant owners agree to pay $4,000 as part of plea deal - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Jury deadlocked in Keene murder trial - 0
- Judicial, PUC appointments before Executive Council - 0
- Donald Trump to visit NH - 1
- Former Sen. Scott Brown confirms move from Mass to NH - 8
- Hollis school officials call police on Santa Claus - 0
- Rusty water in Manchester caused by water main break in Bedford - 0
- Forecasters eye possible weekend ice storm - 0
- Abigail's mother issues plea for Christmas return - 2
- Fugitive of the week: James Porter - 0
Snow could reschedule Super Bowl
1 dead following Route 101 crash in Milford
City man charged with endangering child
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424