Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Police searching for driver who fled after car chase
Police pursued him in a three-mile chase that reached speeds of 55 miles per hour.
At the intersection of Orchard and Gulf roads, the driver and passenger got out of the Chevrolet and fled on foot.
Police have charged her with having an electronic bench warrant, resisting arrest, possession of a controlled drug and possession of drug paraphernalia.
He is described as a white man, 6 feet, 2 inches tall, 235 pounds with brown, almost shoulder-length hair and a few days of beard growth. He was last seen wearing a tan short sleeved shirt, jeans and black sneakers.
Police are asking anyone with information regarding his identity to call Lt. Duane Chickering, Chesterfield Police, at 363-4233 ext. 62.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- City man charged with endangering child - 0
- Coos Superior Court hands up indictments - 0
- Coos County jury indicts Lancaster man in theft of firearms - 0
- Page Restaurant owners agree to pay $4,000 as part of plea deal - 0
- Driver arrested after nearly hitting Canaan police chief - 0
- Police say man attacked woman with sword - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Former Berlin man to be sentenced April 1 for credit union robbery - 0
- Burglary spee brings more charges for Seabrook man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Red Sox deal Morales for backup infielder - 0
- It's a season of switching teams for NASCAR drivers - 0
- Central girls down Trinity in OT - 0
- Pistons edge Celtics - 0
- Business is good for football elite - 0
- Negotiator: Israeli-Palestinian talks might take year to complete - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 0
- Jackknifed propane tanker closes I-293 to traffic for hours in aftermath - 0
- “The VA has pointed me in the right direction,” he said. - 0
Police say man attacked woman with sword
The Music Hall presents 'Messiah Sing'
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424