Charlie Davies to join New England Revolution
Davies comes to the Revs on loan with a purchase option from Denmark’s Randers FC after the Revs traded a draft pick D.C. United to obtain him.
Davies, 27, had been at Randers FC since the start of the 2012-13 season. He was an All-American at Boston College before signing professionally with Swedish club Hammarby in December 2006.
A member of the 2008 U.S. Olympic Team in Beijing, he made five appearances in Olympic qualifying and the Olympic Games.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Town's Visiting Nurse Service to get new lease on life in 2014 - 0
- Volunteers sought for discipline committees - 0
- In Portsmouth, ACA primer fails to draw much interest - 0
- Heating fuel assistance funding cuts draw ire of Rep. Kuster - 0
- Nashua aldermen vote for new leadership - 0
- Negotiations with city teachers collapse; Gatsas to take over talks - 0
- Wildcats hockey team falls from national rankings - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Another battle looms for Gronk - 0
- Former Kennett quarterback bowl-bound as BC lineman - 0
Wreaths Across America get big send-off
Where’s Waldo? Just ask the NSA
New UNH logo draws mixed reactions
John DiStaso's Granite Status: National Democratic chair to speak at NHIOP in January; Cataldo backs Kenney for Executive Council