Home » News » Public Safety
Londonderry truck driver crashes in Boston, fuel spilled
The crash caused a fuel spill and snarled traffic.
Police said David Lavalle, 31, was hauling empty cases of beer in the right travel lane near Exit 28 when the crash occurred, around 2 p.m.
His tractor-trailer hit a truck in the left lane that was driven by Willie Woodley, 31, of Roxbury, Mass., and then crashed into the concrete barrier on the left side of the roadway before coming to rest over the edge of the guardrail. The second truck crashed into the right guardrail.
The crash resulted in more than 20 gallons of diesel fuel spilling in the road, causing unsafe road conditions, police said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police probe Dover official's fatal car crash - 0
- Fundraiser tonight to benefit injured man - 0
- No cause yet in Woodshed restaurant fire - 0
- UPDATE: Portsmouth woman, 60, identified after her body is found in creek - 1
- Boy, 12, struck in Newton remains hospitalized - 0
- UPDATE: Dover toll plaza appears undamaged after Tuesday crash - 2
- Hooksett officer struck by motorist - 4
- UPDATE: Thornton woman dies after being struck by car in Campton - 0
- UPDATE: Could be 'months' before deciding on charges in crash involving Dover city councilor - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown to be in Londonderry tonight, says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans - 10
- Goffstown man held in Triangle Credit Union robbery, burglaries - 0
- 2 Bay State men arrested for Peterborough credit union robbery - 0
- Hudson man facing DWI charge after crash - 0
- Minimum wage rally at South Willow McDonald's - 7
- Frisbie hospital seeks hearing on network exclusion, information denial - 0
- Ayotte praised over attempt to change broadband funding - 0
- Pats prepare for Browns' bag of 'tricks' - 0
- Believe it: Celtics are in first - 0
Dingman: Parole me for murder of parents
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown to be in Londonderry tonight, says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans
- Would you support spending local tax dollars to buy your police department a $250K armored vehicle?
- Total Votes: 1072