Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Suicidal woman stunned with Taser, arrested in Keene
Officers were called to the Ellis Court address to check on the welfare of a resident and found the woman distraught and threatening to kill herself with a large steak knife. The woman locked herself inside the home, but police said they maintained visual and verbal contact with the woman.
The 54-year-old woman talked with the negotiators for hours, but was still threatening suicide when she abruptly stopped talking.
Police then charged on the home and disarmed the woman, stunning her with a Taser after she allegedly refused to obey an order to drop the knife.
She was arrested and charged with violating conditions of release in a prior case and ordered held without bail. She will be arraigned Monday in Keene District Court.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- City man charged with endangering child - 0
- Coos Superior Court hands up indictments - 0
- Coos County jury indicts Lancaster man in theft of firearms - 0
- Page Restaurant owners agree to pay $4,000 as part of plea deal - 0
- Driver arrested after nearly hitting Canaan police chief - 0
- Police say man attacked woman with sword - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Former Berlin man to be sentenced April 1 for credit union robbery - 0
- Burglary spee brings more charges for Seabrook man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Red Sox deal Morales for backup infielder - 0
- It's a season of switching teams for NASCAR drivers - 0
- Central girls down Trinity in OT - 0
- Pistons edge Celtics - 0
- Business is good for football elite - 0
- Negotiator: Israeli-Palestinian talks might take year to complete - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 0
- Jackknifed propane tanker closes I-293 to traffic for hours in aftermath - 0
- “The VA has pointed me in the right direction,” he said. - 0
Police say man attacked woman with sword
The Music Hall presents 'Messiah Sing'
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424