Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Suicidal woman stunned with Taser, arrested in Keene
Officers were called to the Ellis Court address to check on the welfare of a resident and found the woman distraught and threatening to kill herself with a large steak knife. The woman locked herself inside the home, but police said they maintained visual and verbal contact with the woman.
The 54-year-old woman talked with the negotiators for hours, but was still threatening suicide when she abruptly stopped talking.
Police then charged on the home and disarmed the woman, stunning her with a Taser after she allegedly refused to obey an order to drop the knife.
She was arrested and charged with violating conditions of release in a prior case and ordered held without bail. She will be arraigned Monday in Keene District Court.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police: Laconia man threatened harm to toddler - 0
- Manchester man tells judge pills aren’t his - 0
- Hannaford parking lot encounter involved a shotgun - 30
- Ex-Tyco CEO granted parole - 0
- Grantham man makes plea deal in wife's killing - 4
- Keene cold-case murder trial starts - 0
- Newmarket man charged with impersonating police officer on Seacoast - 1
- Londonderry man challenges search in child porn case - 1
- Accused Goffstown embezzler freed on reduced bail - 0
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Police: Body found in Portsmouth creek not missing UNH student - 0
- Convicted drug dealer arrested in Nashua on more drug charges - 0
- Hooksett officer struck by motorist - 2
- UPDATE: Thornton woman dies after being struck by car in Campton - 0
- Sen. Ayotte pushes for bigger broadband bang for buck - 0
- Somersworth man dies in head-on crash with car driven by Dover City Councilor Michael Weeden - 1
- Hanover’s Grabill named top regional soccer coach - 0
- Londonderry's Aliza Simpson chooses UNH for basketball - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Monarchs yet to flip switch on power play - 0
Somersworth man dies in head-on crash with car driven by Dover City Councilor Michael Weeden
Ex-Tyco CEO granted parole
What Congress? Obama's 'easy way out'
Boy wounded by bullet was to be released
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424