Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Woman reports attack on street in Lebanon
Hanover and Lebanon police responded to the area and found the woman in Lebanon in the are of Wyeth Farm Circle.
She told police a stun gun-type device was used during the assault.
“She fought back and screamed during the struggle, and the man ran to a vehicle parked nearby and fled the area,” Lebanon police said in a press release.
“There was no sexual assault. There was a struggle,” Police Chief Gary Smith said Monday.
A sketch of the man has been released by police.
It is unclear at this point if the attacker is an ongoing threat to the community, Smith said, but he added that he always recommends that the public take safety precautions.
Anyone with information or who saw anything suspicious in area that night is asked to call police at (603) 448-1212.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Delayed sexual assault trial to start today - 0
- Manchester man charged in series of store robberies - 0
- Fugitive convicted of stabbing Manchester man in heart in ’96 - 0
- Two charged with selling heroin in Nashua - 0
- 'Fugitive of the week' arrested in Hooksett - 0
- Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges - 8
- Manchester woman accused of driving on sidewalk chasing boyfriend - 17
- Vehicle stops in Manchester yield 3 drug arrests - 5
- Pelham had employed finance head charged with embezzlement - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Incredible win tempered by loss of Gronkowski - 0
- National champion SNHU booters return home to big welcome - 0
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Football team on to SE Louisiana - 0
- Nashua aldermen set to vote on contract for teachers - 0
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Let there be Christmas lights - 0
- Plea deal possible in Littleton murder - 0
- New UNH logo draws mixed reactions - 0
- Gilmanton library may shut down if it doesn’t get funding - 0
- Father not convinced girl in video is Abigail Hernandez - 0
New Hampshire Senior News Notes
New UNH logo draws mixed reactions
Plea deal possible in Littleton murder
UNH unveils new 'shield' logo
UNH lecturers seek to unionize
Word of Abby's letter spurs tips of no use
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424