Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Plaistow family injured in crash sues teen’s estate
John and Susan LeBlanc recently filed a lawsuit against the estate of David Augusta III following the deadly accident in Hampstead on Aug. 18, 2012.
Susan LeBlanc was the most seriously injured member of her family. Her passengers, John LeBlanc and their two boys, then ages 5 and 8, were treated for minor injuries. The boys are included as plaintiffs in the suit.
According to the suit, Augusta “negligently operated his motor vehicle” and “failed to travel at a safe and reasonable speed.” The suit also accuses him of failing to stay in his designated lane of travel, failing to keep a safe and proper lookout for other vehicles that day, and failing to take evasive action to avoid striking their van.
The suit seeks unspecified damages within the minimum and maximum jurisdictional limits of the court.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- In Gorham, landlord saw a change in kidnap suspect - 0
- Family of abduction survivor Elizabeth Smart offers hope in wake of Conway teen's ordeal - 1
- Feds step up protection against sexual violence - 0
- 2 more arrested over alleged drug dealer robbery in Exeter - 0
- State seeks to address handling of campus assaults - 0
- Update: Londonderry search of shooting victim's home has concluded - 0
- N.Y. man sentenced in sex assault of NH child in 1988 - 0
- Hearing ordered in 1971 murder - 0
- Police investigating bank robbery in Nashua - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onfrio's Patriots Notebook: Finding a way to win - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: NoNose gets readers talking like nobody's business - 0
- Know the Law: Your trust can be named beneficiary of an IRA - 0
- Another View -- Bill O'Brien: Ask your state rep. to vote for transparency in the House - 0
- Old friends and a 'homeless angel' make for good stories anytime - 0
- Clooney gets it: Sony attack was not a 'crime' - 0
- New coats warm city kids, firefighters' hearts - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Martin, Pinkerton top Salem in tournament - 0
- Inmate reported missing from Concord transitional unit - 0
The Sony hack: Kim's judgment of Obama
Tensions boil over after NYC police killings
'Everybody was extremely fortunate'
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483