Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Plaistow family injured in crash sues teen’s estate
John and Susan LeBlanc recently filed a lawsuit against the estate of David Augusta III following the deadly accident in Hampstead on Aug. 18, 2012.
Susan LeBlanc was the most seriously injured member of her family. Her passengers, John LeBlanc and their two boys, then ages 5 and 8, were treated for minor injuries. The boys are included as plaintiffs in the suit.
According to the suit, Augusta “negligently operated his motor vehicle” and “failed to travel at a safe and reasonable speed.” The suit also accuses him of failing to stay in his designated lane of travel, failing to keep a safe and proper lookout for other vehicles that day, and failing to take evasive action to avoid striking their van.
The suit seeks unspecified damages within the minimum and maximum jurisdictional limits of the court.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Armed man arrested after Manchester convenience store robbery - 0
- Store cashier in Littleton refuses to give up the cash to robber - 0
- Convicted drug dealer arrested in Nashua on more drug charges - 0
- Former Plaistow finance director charged with theft - 0
- Police: Laconia man threatened harm to toddler - 0
- Manchester man tells judge pills aren’t his - 0
- Hannaford parking lot encounter involved a shotgun - 31
- Ex-Tyco CEO granted parole - 0
- Grantham man makes plea deal in wife's killing - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Boy, 12, struck in Newton remains hospitalized - 0
- State revenue under projections for November - 0
- UPDATE: Dover toll plaza appears undamaged after Tuesday crash - 2
- Police: Body found in Portsmouth creek not missing UNH student - 0
- Hooksett officer struck by motorist - 2
- UPDATE: Thornton woman dies after being struck by car in Campton - 0
- Sen. Ayotte pushes for bigger broadband bang for buck - 0
- UPDATE: Could be 'months' before deciding on charges in crash involving Dover city councilor - 1
- Hanover’s Grabill named top regional soccer coach - 0
UPDATE: Could be 'months' before deciding on charges in crash involving Dover city councilor
What Congress? Obama's 'easy way out'
Boy wounded by bullet was to be released
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424