Manchester school board to review curriculum audit results
Board members are scheduled to officially receive the results of a curriculum audit conducted over the last school year that suggested ways to improve how the committee functions, while also hearing the latest report from the Student Conduct Committee. Tonight’s meeting is slated to get under way at 7 p.m. at City Hall.
The report stresses that the top problem facing the district is the absence of curriculum alignment and assessment across schools. State Department of Education reviews have reported similar conclusions.
Also tonight, school officials will review statistical reports from the Student Conduct Committee regarding student disciplinary decisions.
Of those, seven hearings involved high school students: three for alleged possession of a weapon, two for possession of a weapon with drugs, one for possession of a weapon with disruptive behavior, and one for gross misconduct.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Ayotte says medical device tax a crusher - 22
- Aetna expects to lose money on Obamacare exchanges despite recent pickup in business - 2
- Feds to look at Obamacare networks after Shea-Porter request - 27
- Shea-Porter tells Obama 'some people' should resign over flawed ACA roll-out - 18
- Congressional Budget Office says Obamacare will cost nation 2M jobs - 17
- Congressional Budget Office estimates Obamacare will cost nation 2.3M jobs - 88
- Youth participation low in ACA signups - 11
- Lawsuit targets Congress' health subsidy - 2
- Obama administration changes rules to allow an extra day to sign up for health care - 16
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Tournament Roundup: Central breaks away from Exeter - 0
- College Hockey: Dartmouth drops tournament opener - 0
- FEMA OKs $8m for repairs in Lincoln, Lebanon - 0
- Official says Manchester lost out on $1.5m for cell tower court has now ordered built - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: Derryfield's 'Mouse' made his mark - 0
- Rondo leads Celtics past Nets - 0
- Hats off to O'Neill, Monarchs - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Maughn, Memorial top Londonderry - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Giampetruzzi leads Trinity into D-I semis - 0
FEMA OKs $8m for repairs in Lincoln, Lebanon
Rondo leads Celtics past Nets
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief