Home » News » Public Safety
Six taken to hospital after two-car collision on Route 9 Sunday
Chesterfield police responded around 1:45 p.m. Sunday to Route 9 in the area of Camp Spofford for the crash.
The collision caused the Chrysler to spin around twice and then slide into the ditch on the south side of the road. The Honda also came to a rest in the south side ditch, Chickering said.
Niemiec and her grandchildren, ages 3, 4 and 5, were also taken to Cheshire Medical Center. Chickering said he doesn’t believe the children were injured but were taken to the hospital as a precaution.
The cause of the crash is still under investigation, but alcohol, drugs and speed do no appear to be a factor, according to Patrolman Dean Wright, who is leading the investigation.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fire damages interior of home on Bypass 28 in Derry - 0
- He helps make the Londonderry police force stronger - 0
- Hampton Beach Fire makes new home official - 0
- Firefighters from 10 towns fight Loudon 3-alarm blaze - 0
- Mass. man rescued from Mt. Haystack in Franconia - 0
- Firefighters from 10 communities fight second 3-alarm fire in one day in Loudon - 0
- UPDATE: Lancaster man, 74, killed in head-on Columbia crash - 0
- UPDATE: Mother, daughter fell from Crotched Mountain ski lift - 1
- Minor bus accident in Derry blamed on icy roads - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Wildcats have come a long way - 0
- Another weekend, another three games for Monarchs - 0
- Another View -- Mark S. MacKenzie: Raising minimum wage would lift NH families out of poverty - 0
- Pray for safety: The state did not provide it - 0
- Big league gambling: AG makes right call on casinos - 0
- Students add their special touch to Christmas - 0
- Chargers edge Manning, Broncos, 27-20 - 0
- Iginla strikes twice as red-hot Bruins top Oilers - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Bow's balance too much for Kearsarge - 0
Symphony NH plans pair of holiday events
Driver was trying to kill himself
NH reps eyeing budget deal
Budget gets House OK, heads to Senate
Decision to tap F&G habitat fund explained
- Would you support spending local tax dollars to buy your police department a $250K armored vehicle?
- Total Votes: 1072