Home » Sports » Football » Patriots/NFL
The Bucs will stop here to play Patriots in preseason
The Patriots host Tampa Bay in a preseason game Friday night and the Buccaneers are coming to Foxborough early for a series of joint practices starting today.
New England coach Bill Belichick said Monday it was a good experience and provided a change from the routine innersquad scrimmages.
“We had a great working week with them last year. I hope for the same thing this year,” Belichick said.
“I don’t think we can worry too much about that. I think we have to concentrate on moving ahead as a football team. We need to be a better football team at the end of the week,” Belichick said. “We’ll worry about the regular season game when that comes.”
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Sabres pull away from Bruins - 0
- Bishop Guertin boys top Salem in OT - 0
- Wildcats will need to contend with Fargodome noise - 0
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Kicking game could play crucial role for UNH - 0
- State settles $24.5M lawsuit to force help for mentally ill - 0
- Groton Wind turbines slated to start turning again shortly - 0
- Judicial, PUC appointments before Executive Council - 0
- Hooksett man convicted in fatal boating accident - 0
- Man awarded $250K in sexual assault at medical center - 0
Ice storm threatens the region
Beltran, Yankees make it official
Gun-rights rally against Scott Brown gets rejection from city of Nashua; protesters say event will go on
Al Baldasaro may run for U.S. Senate
'Nutcracker' at Stockbridge
Plymouth hosts hearing on bill for tougher scrutiny of power projects such as Northern Pass